Sunday, May 22, 2016

Fun Facts about Technology!

As we all know, we absolutely love the internet. Why? Because in these days, nothing is impossible. And in some people, mostly teenagers, internet is everything. Up till today, I certainly can't imagine if we were to live in a world without the internet. Can you??

Now, I'd like to share with you all the juicy facts about technology that I've found on the internet (of course, where else can I find it? haha) & that I think it's interesting for you guys to know, and maybe be a bit amused with it hehe


please click to enlarge! :D


So have you guys seen it? Out of all the facts mentioned above, the one that made me a lil bit surprised if when they misspelled "Google" instead of "Googol". I'm glad they made a mistake. Imagine if you're in a situation with your friend and you ask him "um hey what's amphetamine for" and your friend will be like "try searching it up on Googol bro" ha ha ha funny....

So technology has played a big role in our lives, as if we cannot live without it! Why did i say so? Look at this picture hereee 


I have to admit, I usually will be on my phone for a few hours before I go to sleep. Nothing important, just shifting through my Whatsapp, Twitter & Instagram app until I get really bored and tired, only then I'll go to sleep zZzz


No comments:

Post a Comment