Thursday, May 12, 2016

Yuhuuuu

Assalamualaikum :)

The name is Mas Liyana binti Nasrah.
So people just usually call me "Mas". I'm turning 20 y/o this year on 19th of July. I am currently taking BPharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) in UiTM Puncak Alam, Selangor. I live in Kluang, Johor and the youngest out of 5 siblings.

Family is love, family is life <3


So, the purpose of this blog is just to fulfill my MGT417 assignment. (if it wasn't because of this, i wouldn't consider of even having one lol) Nothing much about me, just that I have this weird face I make whenever I see cats. And I always always alwaysss have this urge to pet it, regardless of where I am or what I am doing at that time.


huhuhu *easily amused*

You got it folks, a super crazy cat lover right here. (& cute too huhu)

Aite! Till next time!
(come to think of it, blogging is nice! except that I have no time .. and 90% is because I'm just lazy okbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment